Here are details of what you can find in the online training platform for EphMRA.
On logging in each person has their own individual training dashboard where you can see the courses and tests available to you. All these are free of charge and you can save and download your certificates.
The training modules available to you are:
A. EphMRA Ethics Online Training Modules and Competency Tests
1. EphMRA Code of Conduct Training Course
2. EphMRA AER Training Course
3. Code of Conduct Competency Test – complete test
4. Code of Conduct Competency Test – supplementary test EphMRA members who are also BHBIA members will have the opportunity to take this supplementary test which covers EphMRA specific requirements and, in combination with the BHBIA Legal and Ethical Guidelines Competency Certificate, meets EphMRA’s full requirements.
5. AER Competency Test – complete test
6. AER Competency Test – supplementary test EphMRA members who are also BHBIA members have the opportunity to take this supplementary test which covers EphMRA specific requirements and, in combination with the BHBIA certificate, meets EphMRA’s full requirements.
B. EphMRA Healthcare Market Research Skills Pharma Online Training Courses
1. Introduction to International Pharmaceutical Market Research
The role of market research within the pharmaceutical industry is paramount to the marketing success of pharmaceutical products. All pharmaceutical companies need to maximise their products' performance within the marketplace, and this requires a high level of market research information and analysis. Market research has always been key to the success of pharmaceutical companies and products, but today and in the future it is even more important and the importance will certainly increase.
2. Managing a Research Project
Pharmaceutical companies are always facing new situations. The competitive business environment in which they operate is constantly changing. Companies develop new products and new promotional strategies. Prescribers and users respond to changes in economic, social and legislative systems by changing their product use patterns. New organisations, affiliations and initiatives are continually being born. All these provoke management to ask questions. These questions need answers. Answers that you as a market researcher are expected to find. This course is designed to help you to improve the quality of research you do, avoiding the common pitfalls that lie between a brief from your in-house client and reporting the results of your research.
3. The Role of Research through the Product Lifecycle
This course aims to demonstrate why market research is important and provides an overview of different methodologies that any project might incorporate throughout the lifecycle of a product. The course also looks at the key influencers to research and most importantly effective presentation delivery of the research.