- Developing and improving the Anatomical Classification system in line with changes in pharmaceutical markets
- Providing information to ensure the correct classification of products in secondary data supplier services
- Responding to requests on classification issues from users of the system
- Liaising with the WHO to ensure that the two classification systems converge rather than diverge
- Communicating changes to Intellus (minutes, exchange of information, etc.)
- Conducting a survey of EphMRA & Intellus on proposed changes to the classification system
- Reconciliation of differences of opinions in the classification of products.
NEW! Apprentice Opportunity on Classification Committee (for pharma members) - read on. Please use the Application Form.
WHO ATC 2019 Comparison booklet
Who we are, What we Do - updated booklet July 2019
Read more about the committee - slide deck overview (2019).
ATC 2019 - Guidelines
ATC 2019 - Changes Highlighted
ATC 2019 - Changed classes
ATC 2019 - Summary of Class Code Changes
ATC 2018 - Guidelines
ATC 2018 - Changes Highlighted
ATC 2018 - Changed classes
ATC 2018 - Summary of Class Code Changes
ATC 2017 - Guidelines
ATC 2017 - Changes Highlighted
ATC 2017 - Changed Classes
ATC 2017 - Summary of Class Code Changes